Southern California University of Health Sciences
Founded in 1911, Southern California University of Health Sciences has been a leader in preparing quality healthcare practitioners for over 100 years.
SCU’S Doctor of Chiropractic
Prepare to transform lives and help others reach their true potential with non-invasive and holistic care in one of the fastest-growing healthcare industries.
You’ll gain the knowledge and experience needed to live your dream and advance your career through a combination of SCU’s industry-leading faculty, innovative course design and exceptional clinical experiences.
SCU’s Los Angeles College of Chiropractic has been the leader in integrative, inter- professional and innovative education for over 100 years. Our curriculum has been carefully refined since 1911 to incorporate lectures, laboratories and standardized patient experiences. It is evidence-based, outcomes-focused, highly rigorous and academic.
The student experience is unparalleled with countless opportunities for involvement and leadership in a family-like environment. SCU’s vast alumni network and affiliations spread across the United States and many countries and the Alumni Association helps with networking, continuing education and job placement. Don’t wait! Start making a difference as a competent, caring and practice-ready Doctor of Chiropractic!
- Innovative leader with over 100 years of establishment (since 1911)
- Large alumni network and many affiliations provide job placement and networking
- Financial aid available through financial literacy programs, federal work study and both need and merit based scholarships
- Exceptional faculty in terms of academic scholarship, research and clinical outcomes
- Highly reputable career tracks including Sports Medicine, Primary Spine and Radiology
- SCU Health System provides hands-on experience and residency opportunities in inter- professional environments
- Incomparable experience with over 30 student groups, a family-like environment and access to all greater Los Angeles and SoCal has to offer
- Student-to-faculty ratio of only 11:1
- Fully accredited by WASC and CCE